25 Awesome Mehndi Designs for Hands
Mehndi designs for hands: Everyone has their own way of expressing their love for art like henna and tattoo. For some they apply henna and tattoo on their body to create a new trend in fashion. For serious artist they express their individuality by painting their design in a human canvas. Originally, Henna is used for cosmetics by the Romans, Egyptians, Africans and Asians. India, Arab, Pakistan and other countries applied Henna into their own cultural practice. They call this Mehndi.
Mehndi Designs for Hands #1
Mehndi Designs for Hands #2
Mehndi Designs for Hands #3
Mehndi Designs for Hands #4
Mehndi Designs for Hands #5
Mehndi Designs for Hands #6
Mehndi Designs for Hands #7
Mehndi Designs for Hands #8
Mehndi Designs for Hands #8
Mehndi Designs for Hands #10
Mehndi Designs for Hands #11
Mehndi Designs for Hands #12
Mehndi Designs for Hands #13
Mehndi Designs for Hands #14
Mehndi Designs for Hands #15
Mehndi Designs for Hands #16
Mehndi Designs for Hands #17
Mehndi Designs for Hands #18
Mehndi Designs for Hands #19
Mehndi Designs for Hands #20
Mehndi Designs for Hands #21
Mehndi Designs for Hands #22
Mehndi Designs for Hands #23
Mehndi Designs for Hands #24
Mehndi Designs for Hands #25
26 Beautiful Bridal Mehndi Designs and Patterns
Bridal Mehndi designs are important for traditional weddings in India, Arab, Pakistan and other countries. They start applying the designs a day or two before the wedding; they call it the “Henna Night”. During this celebration, the bride invites her female colleagues and relatives to get prepared on her wedding day. The night won’t be complete without eating, drinking and dancing with the bride. A separate ritual is dedicated for the designing the Mehndi.
They exfoliate the hands and ensure that it is free from moisturizer. They put the turmeric on the skin for a lighter color. Then they apply the bridal Mehndi designs and let it dry over night. Every artist has their own techniques and styles in applying the Mehndi designs. They select the tools that will create beautiful designs like cones, toothpick or jacquard bottle. The basic colors they use for Mehndi are black, red, brown, yellow, orange or red. To achieve darker stains they add products with hennotannic acid like clove bud, eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil and lavender.
Other recipes have color pigments like p-Phenylenediamine or PPD, Sodium Sulfate, Citric Acid or Benzoic Conchloride to get the desired color. Perform a skin test first before applying this pigment. The chemicals that they add to Mehndi can cause allergy and may be harmful for your skin. Sometimes they add color by adding glitter, beads and other skin accessories. They also have various techniques in drawing Bridal Mehndi Designs in the skin. This includes stencil, draping, and shading.
Bridal Mehndi Designs #1
Bridal Mehndi Designs #2
Bridal Mehndi Designs #3
Bridal Mehndi Designs #4
Bridal Mehndi Designs #5
Bridal Mehndi Designs #6
Bridal Mehndi Designs #7
Bridal Mehndi Designs #8
Bridal Mehndi Designs #9
Bridal Mehndi Designs #10
Bridal Mehndi Designs #11
Bridal Mehndi Designs #12
Bridal Mehndi Designs #13
Bridal Mehndi Designs #14
Bridal Mehndi Designs #15
Bridal Mehndi Designs #16
Bridal Mehndi Designs #17
Bridal Mehndi Designs #18
Bridal Mehndi Designs #19
Bridal Mehndi Designs #20
Bridal Mehndi Designs #21
Bridal Mehndi Designs #22
Bridal Mehndi Designs #23
Bridal Mehndi Designs #24
Bridal Mehndi Designs #25
Bridal Mehndi Designs #26
24 Easy Mehndi Designs for Beginners To Try!
Mehndi is a very important part of Indian, Pakistan and Arabic culture. Women wear mehndi designs on their hands and feet during important events like weddings, Eid and other auspicious occasions. While most mehndi designs for these events feature intricate patterns, there are also simple ones that women can wear for casual events. There are many easy and simple mehndi designs that beginner can start off with.
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #1
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #2
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #3
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #4
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #5
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #6
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #7
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #8
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #9
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #10
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #11
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #12
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #13
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #14
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #15
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #16
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #17
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #18
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #19
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #20
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #21
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #22
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #23
Mehndi Designs for Beginners #24
21 Wonderful Pakistani Mehndi Designs For Pakistani Weddings and Events
Pakistani mehndi designs are a combination of Indian and Arabic mendhi style. This makes the design to stand out. Mehndi is one of the most important parts of Pakistani weddings and is considered to be auspicious. Brides wear mehndi on their hands and/or legs during their wedding day. Aside from weddings, Pakistani women also apply mehndi designs during religious occasion like Eid. Here are some wonderful Pakistani mehndi designs for you.
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #1
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #2
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #3
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #4
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #5
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #6
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #7
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #8
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #9
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #10
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #11
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #12
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #13
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #14
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #15
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #16
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #17
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #18
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #19
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #20
Pakistani Mehndi Designs #21
17 Simple Mehndi Designs for Kids To Definitely Try!
Who says that Mehndi designs are just for brides and adults? Kids can also have mehndi designs on their hands. Simple menhndi designs that feature simpler and cleaner patterns are just perfect for their itsy bitsy palms and hands. Are you looking for some ideas for kids’ mehndi designs? Well, here we collected some of the best and cool mehndi designs for kids that you can try.
Mehndi Designs for Kids #1
Mehndi Designs for Kids #2
Mehndi Designs for Kids #3
Mehndi Designs for Kids #4
Mehndi Designs for Kids #5
Mehndi Designs for Kids #6
Mehndi Designs for Kids #7
Mehndi Designs for Kids #8
Mehndi Designs for Kids #9
Mehndi Designs for Kids #10
Mehndi Designs for Kids #11
Mehndi Designs for Kids #12
Mehndi Designs for Kids #13
Mehndi Designs for Kids #14
Mehndi Designs for Kids #15
Mehndi Designs for Kids #16
Mehndi Designs for Kids #17
50 Spectacular Arabic Mehndi Designs You’ll Love!
The Arabic mehndi designs are usually visible on wedding day and “Henna nights”. They also call Henna night as “the night before the wedding day“. “Henna nights” is the occasion wherein the friends and relatives of the bride gather. The relative with successful marriage should be the one to paint the Mehndi on the bride. This is to share the good luck to the bride. The Arabic Mehndi Designs are bigger and more complicated. The lines are thinner so it does not occupy the entire hand.
In Arab regions, they call the temporary tattoo Al Hinna. That is where Henna got its name. Most of the practitioners of Henna or Mehndi in Arab regions are from the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf. The tradition of Mehndi in Arab is a form of blessing from the ancient ancestors. Mehndi can bring Baraka or good luck, good health and fertility to the bride. It also brings protection against the bad and unknown spirits like Jnoun.
1. Most of their Mehndi are about floral or geometric designs. This is because of the Islam belief that any figure or art that represents animal picture is a form of idolatry. The common colors used for Arabic mehndi designs have darker tones.
2. This is such a beautiful mehndi design that features Black and beautiful outline.. The strokes are very vivid which made the design to standout.
3. Here is another Beautiful arabic mehndi design design for hand. This design features a mehndi that cover the full hand.
4. An outsdanding mehndi design that can make any bride be the center of attraction in the crowd. This one features beautiful swirls and strokes, like flowers and vine and is truly beautiful in the hand.
5. Usually they use black or brown for painting Mehndi in the hands. Each artist has his or her own mixture of ingredients to create a Mehndi. The common ingredients are henna powder, water to moisture the paste, lemon for acidity, sugar to seal the stain and oil to create a darker stain.
6. If you are a bridewho doesn’t want a messy mehndi design on yor palm, this design is for you. This one uses simple patterns. It is very feminine which gives you the feel of beauty and elegance.
7. Here is another simple and very neat Mehndi design for hand. The design covered most of the fingers and the center of the palm. The swirly outlines and prominent dots made this mehndi beautiful to look at in the hand.
8. If you’re looking for simple yet elaborate arabic mehndi design, this one is for you. This design is the combination of simplicity and elegance. The designs of leaves and vines, plus the floral patterns made this mehndi one-of-a-kind.
9. For more traditional feel to your mehndi, this design is perfect as it uses darker shades of mehndi and thicker outlines for the patterns.
10. Do you want to be the center of attraction in particular event with your beautifully decorated hand? Well, why don’t you try wearing this kind of Arabic mehndi design? This pattern looks like you’re wearing a bracelet jewelry which spreads towards your fingers, going through the back of the hand. This one is truly eye-catching and is really beautiful.
11. For those who want unique and different patterns for their mehndi designs, this one is a must-try. This is a combination of simple yet elegant pattern which is perfect for brides who want to keep the simplicity and elegance for her wedding.
12. Love flowers? You may include floral designs on your arabic mehndi designs as well. You may extend the design even in your wrist and arms! Have a beautiful floral mehndi design with this pattern.
13. A beautiful mehndi designs, with flowers on the wrists extending to the fingers.
14. An elaborate arabic designs mostly used for traditional arabic weddings. This one uses intricate patterns and outlines.
15. A modern and fashionable arabic menhndi designs, with floral, swirls and dots as main element.
16. A simple and sophisticated arabic menhdi design featuring semi-floral and swirly vines patterns. Covering one side of the hand, and the back of each finger, this one is a gorgeous mehndi for any occasion.
17. A blend of intricate and traditional patterns for arabic mehndi design, this one covers most part of the palm, with the flowers, leaves and vines spreading all over the hand.
18. A bracelet-like mehndi design perfect for a party or any occasion. This one serves as one’s hand accessory thus there’s no need to wear any jewelry.
19. Another sample of bracelet-like mehndi design, but extending all though the back of the hand towards the middle finger.
20. A combination of full-hand design and bracelet motif, this one is a sophisticated mehndi design to wear in a wedding.
21. Want an intricate patterns for your palm? Then you must try this full hand arabic mehndi design. The patterns covered most of the palms and the fingertips are shaded with black mehndi.
22. If you want more simple and clean motif for your wedding, this mehndi is surely a best choice for you. This only includes some fine and thinner outlines for the design, making it simple yet beautiful.
23. Another sample of arabic mehndi design that uses thinner outline, but this one used black mehndi and shaded most of the fingertips for more traditional touch.
24. Be an elegant and eye-catchy while wearing this beautiful and splendidly drawn arabic mehndi design, boasting the prominent circular pattern at the back of the hand and the bracelet-like patterns in the wrist part.
25. Want to cover most of your palms as well as the wrist on your wedding? This pattern is for you. The swirly outlines extend throughout the palms and into each finger. It also covers the wrists and arms.
26. Most modern brides choose trendy and most fashionable design, just like with the above mehndi. The outlines are thicker , while keeping the design to be messy.
27. This is a perfect mehndi designs for auspicious occasions like wedding. This incorporates intricate and detailed patterns, covering most part of the palm. This design features a floral and peacock design patterns.
28. Here’s a gorgeous mehndi design featuring a heart-shaped pattern made out of vines and leaf outlines. This one covers the palms, the fingers and some of wrist.
29. For those who want an elaborate yet elegant arabic mehndi design, this pattern can be a good option. This one boasts the prominent floral and peacock pattern and the dark shades of mehendi.
30. For simple yet unique mehandi design, this option can be yours. The circular pattern at the center of the palm and the shaded fingertips are the main attraction of this mehendi.
31. For everyday look, this simple and easy arabic mehendi design can be a good choice, featuring some flower motifs and dark brown shade of mehandi.
32. You want to get your full hands and arms to be completely covered with mehndi? This traditional arabic mehndi design can be one of your options. This one is an elegant design, boasting intricate and very elaborate patterns and outlines.
33. Another sample of mehandi design that can be used in everyday look, or can be worn at the party or event, this one features flowers, dots and swirls as main element.
34. A beautiful, breath-taking mehndi arabic design featuring circular locks and swirls all throughout the back of the hands, all the way to the fingers.
35. Clad your hands with this trendy and fashionable mehandi design. This is perfect for any party or event, which will surely make you stand out.
36. Stand out from the crowd and make yourself a center of attraction with this beautiful two-toned mehndi design.
37. Here’s another modern sample of arabic mehndi design which uses black mehndi and solid strokes and outlines. This can be work at any party or important function.
38. Are you looking for unique arabic mehndi designs that you can use as the celebration of Eid? This one may be what you’re looking for.
39. Here’s another simple and easy Eid mehndi design that you can use. This one just covers the arms and extends to the wrist.
40. Brides can also choose mehandi designs that will complement to their jewelries and nail color. A traditional mehndi design that uses two shades of mehndi, the lighter and the darker shade.
41. Mehndi artists can also use different shades of colors. In this one, black and dark shade of red are used to make the design even more intricate.
42. Most of the bridal mehndi designs are more intricate than other mendi used for casual events. They often use more detailed patterns and elements.
43. Whether you’re gonna be the bride or just the bridal guest, a mehndi on your feet or hand can be very suitable for the event.
44. For wedding and important functions, elaborate, with more intricate patterns, are perfect. You can go all the way with your choice of mehndi designs.
45. Although black are the most commonly used color in arabic mehendi designs, one can also use solid red or light brown mehndi. It creates different feel for the design.
46. Here’s another unique and one-of-a-kind mehandi which features thinner lines and profile of the bride and groom in each hand as the focal point.
47. Since mehndi designs are becoming more popular, it is being used in different ways and in different functions, thus the design varied over time. Latest arabic designs are blend of two colors, in which the red and black are the most commonly used.
48. Most of the arabic mehandi designs use simple lines and strokes. But as you can see, the patterns and lines are meticulously applied.
49. Arabic mehndi designs usually use one shade of mehndi. Just like the above picture, bold lines and shapes in symmetrical patterns are used/
50. Flowery and elegant mehndi designs are the most popular designs used nowadays. It doesn’t limit in the palm, one can also wear mehndi on their feet, and other body parts.
25 Elegant Mehndi Designs for Feet That Will Make You Stand Out!
Mehndi designs for feet symbolize a divine intervention between human and earth. During wedding and other festivals in India or Arab they also put Mehndi designs for feet. In Bengal, they add another type of dye which is called Alta or Mahur. Alta or Mahur is combined with red Mehndi to stain or decorate the feet. Alta reddish tone while Mahur is a bit pinkish in color. It is usually seen on Durja Purja Festival.
In Pakistan, they decorate their hands and feet during EID celebration. Their pattern of their Mehndi designs are darker than it’s shading. Africa’s Mehndi designs are more linear and combined with geometric shapes. There are different meanings for each decorations in every part of the body. There are also different types of designs and elements included in Mehndi designs for feet. It varies depending on the occasion.
1. Here is one beautiful bridal mehndi design for feet. This design incorporates complex elements and strokes. Covering most part of the feet and toes, this one is mostly used for Pakistani and Arabic weddings.
2. Floral designs and swirls are also popular mehndi designs. Most designers use darker shades of henna to create this kind of design. Not just on the feet, the mehndi can also be applied to the upper leg.
3. There are also simple mehndi designs for feet that one can use for everyday fashion style. Flowers and some swirly strokes are perfect for this.
4. This is one of the most complicated mehndi designs for feet. This is usually worn for special events like weddings. This one includes very intricate patterns and strokes. This kind of design covers most part of the feet including the toes, ankle and leg.
5. This design can make anyone stand out in any event or occasion. The solid strokes of the dark shaded henna make the feet beautiful and extravagant. The dark shade complement well on the color of the toe nails, making is majestic and elegant.
6. Here’s another elaborate mehndi design mostly used in wedding and auspicious occasions. This one mostly covered the hood of the feet, as well as the toes. The circular, floral pattern on the middle is the center of attraction of this design.
7. For those who want elegant but simple mendi designs for feet, this pattern is for you. This one incorporates darker shades of henna. Although it covers most of the feet and toes, it doesn’t look like a messy design.
8. Here’s another bridal mehndi design that used by many brides on their weddings. This one has beautiful patterns. The artist use darker shade of henna, creating the elegance and beauty on the mehndi. The contrasting color of henna and the nail is very striking which made this design to stand out.
9. This is a perfect design if you don’t want to smother your whole feet with henna. This one only covers the side of your feet. The intricate yet beautiful patterns on the side of the feet will surely look fashionable to you.
10. This mehndi is usually worn on auspicious celebrations like Eid, dulhan and weddings. This one features the circular pattern on the “hood” of the feet. the artist used two colors of mehndi for this design, dark shade of brown and some red for additional artistic feel.
11. Not just for weddings and auspicious celebrations, mehndi designs are also used as fashion statement. This one is a beautiful and trendy design that one can wear anytime.
12. Here’s another trendy mehndi designs worn in just one foot, while the other foot has some kind of accessories. This is perfect if you want to be unique, which can truly make you stand out from the crowd.
13. If you don’t want an ultra complicated patterns and elements for your mehndi, this design is for you. The patterns and strokes are pretty clean and elegant. It also uses light brown shade of mehndi, making it look glorious and pretty.
14. Here’s another beautiful and elegant mehndi design that any bride can wear in their wedding day. This one shows beauty and elegance of the bride. The small swirls and vine patterns on the toe and some floral patterns make this design one-of-a-kind.
15. This is one pakistani-inspired mehndi design. This design use multi-colored henna. The artist used black, light brown and violet color of mehndi, which results to this beautiful Mehndi design.
16. Since vines and leaves represent long life, most of mehndi uses this kind of patterns. Well, this is quite perfect to cover most of the upper part of the leg, as well as the toes.
17. If you want a trendy and clean mehndi design for your wedding. This design is for you. This one speaks off minimalist pattern, mostly vines and flower, covering the entire feet up to the lower part of the leg.
18. Animals have symbolical meaning also in Mehndi designs for feet. Peacock represents the beauty of a bride. That’s the reason why most bridal menhdi designs use peacock as the main element or pattern.
19. While most of the mehndi designs for feet cover the entire foot, one can also choose the designs that only covers the sides and toes.
20. Here’s another traditional mehndi design for feet that any bride can wear on her big day.
21. Most of the mehndi designs use vines and leaves. This is perfect for those who want to have a longer life. Well, who wouldn’t want that?
22. Any bride wants to be the center of attraction on her wedding day. Well, you can be. Here’s an elaborate and eye-catching mehndi design that you can wear on your wedding. This one involves intricate patterns that will make your feet glorious and beautiful!
23. Want a minimalist mendhi design? This one totally rocks! This is best worn in any casual event.
24. For those who don’t want to spend a lot of time on drawing a mehndi on their feet, this design is for you. This one is quite simple and doesn’t involve too much complicated patterns.
25. Are you getting married and want to have a unique yet traditional mehndi design? This one is totally for you. Surely, your feet will be beautiful and elegant on your wedding day!
50 Beautiful Mehndi Designs and Patterns to Try!
Mehndi designs, known as Henna in the west, are temporary, superficial skin decorations that were first practiced in the Middle East and North Africa a few millenniums ago. The leaves of henna plants were used to create various colors of dyes for this traditional art. Mehndi is typically painted on the hands and feet for artistic or ritual use. The designs are usually elaborate patterns with multiple motifs. Different cultures have their own distinctive styles and methods of application. Fine lines, geometric patterns, bold shapes – mehndi is undoubtedly an art worth preserving.
Due to globalization, nowadays, mehndi designs are appreciated worldwide. Mehndi designs are beautiful on anyone and, because it’s not like a tattoo, you can continuously change your style whenever you get tired of your old one.
Mehndi Designs for Hands
Mehndi is often applied on the hands and feet. The hands are the perfect place to paint your mehndi design because they’re the most exposed part of your body.
Painting your hands were traditionally done for festivals or special events (like weddings) but nowadays it’s a common practice to apply mehndi designs on your body on a regular basis, like make-up.
There are numerous designs for the hands. Intricate ones that coat almost the whole hand are usually reserved for wedding ceremonies and special functions. Simpler ones are more casual, more common, and fit for everyday use.
Arabic Mehndi Designs
Arabic designs typically use one color. They differ from Indian designs because Arabic designs are largely influenced by the bold symmetrical lines and shapes developed by Africans. The patterns are simple but are painted with meticulous care.
Bridal Mehndi Designs
Muslim brides paint their hands and feet with mehndi designs. Their designs are more elaborate and full compared to normal mehndi designs. The painting of mehndi is an important function before the marriage and is often held like a festival.
It’s also a great way for the bride, her friends, and soon-to-be family to bond. In some cultures, grooms also have mehndi painted on their hands and feet.
Latest Mehndi Designs
With the rising popularity of this traditional art, mehndi designs have flourished rapidly. Different styles and patterns are used. Elegant and flowery designs are the latest trend.
The latest designs are combinations of two colors. Black and red are the most popular. It’s also common practice nowadays to paint mehndi on the body as well as the hands and feet.
Indian Mehndi Designs
Indian mehndi designs pay close attention to delicate lines. The dramatic shapes and patterns make Indian designs distinctive. They also use solid, distinctive colors for their designs to stand out.
Peacock patterns are commonly practiced in Indian mehndi. The elegant strokes make peacock the best subject for mehndi designs.
Pakistani Mehndi Designs
Traditional flower and paisley designs are the distinctive appearance of Pakistani mehndi style. They usually use
Striking lines and shapes are preferred. Pakistani designs are often more intricate and unique.
Mehndi Designs for Kids
Simple designs suit children better than intricate and complex designs. Flower patterns look great on them especially if they’re not too detailed.
It’s also recommended that the design doesn’t extend too far from the hand. It should be limited to the palms and/or the outer surface of the hand.
Mehndi Designs for Wedding
Whether you’re the bride or simply a guest in a wedding, having mendhi painted on your hands and feet will really set the mood. It is said that a wedding isn’t complete without mendhi. For weddings, elaborate designs are great. You can really go all-out with your designs. Celebrate the happy day with mehndi designs!
Easy Mehndi Designs
Most mehndi designs might look difficult but, with practice, they are actually quite simple. It’s all a matter of filling in the gaps and combining shapes and lines. There are plenty of easy motifs to experiment with. Just take it slow and easy.
Simple Mehndi Designs
Simplicity is beauty. This is all too true when it comes to mehndi. Meticulously designed mehndis have a striking and gorgeous quality that makes them ideal for special occasions. Simple mehndi designs have their own lovely and humble charm. The more simple the design, the better it will stand out.
Mehndi Designs for Beginners
For those who are new to the art of mehndi, it is recommended that you try to make your own designs to really get the hang of the art. Practice makes perfect! Beginners should learn how to manipulate the cone or pencil properly before moving on to more complicated designs.
Dulhan Mehndi Designs
Dulhan is the Hindu word for bride. Hindu weddings have a mehndi festival, the first and most important day of the three-day event, where the dulhan and all the other girls attending the wedding apply mehndi designs on their hands and feet.The dulhan needs to have mehndi designs on her hands and feet otherwise she’ll be incomplete. Mehndi designs make the dulhan look and feel more beautiful and confident.
Bridal Mehndi Designs for Full Hands
To enhance the bride’s beauty and elegance, the mehndi designs on her hands have to be very prominent. They should cover her hands completely.
The design should be full and heavy but not too intense. It should be just enough to beautify the bride perfectly.
Mehndi Designs for Full Hands
For getting a more dramatic look, applying full mehndi designs to your hands should be considered. It will enhance the hands’ delicate fingers and slender wrists. Full designs give the wearer a more eccentric but very stunning look.
Mehndi Designs for Legs
Recently, mehndi designs aren’t just applied on the hands and feet. Some women like to paint them on their legs. Mehndi designs make the legs appear longer and more gorgeous. It also adds an exotic charm to the woman regardless of the occasion.
Mehndi Designs for Feet
You can get really creative with the mehndi designs on your feet. Detailed floral patterns are the most popular for feet. Fine lines and Arabic-inspired styles and shapes are also great.
Latest Bridal Mehndi Designs
The latest trend in bridal mehndi designs is combining traditional mehndi designs with contemporary designs. Colorful mehndi designs are also gaining popularity.
To make your design even more gorgeous, strategically place colorful crystals on your mehndi. Thin and thick lines also give the mehndi design a very modern look.
Latest Mehndi Designs
Black Mehndi Designs
Black is a prominent color. It’s strong and bold, perfect for mehndi designs. Black mehndi designs are sharper and simpler. These can be used in special occasions and in casual events. It’s stylish but also elegant.
Traditional Mehndi Designs
Traditional designs include common motifs such as paisley shapes, leaf shapes, scallop lines, delicate lines, and more. They’re more elaborate than the mehndi designs used for casual wear. Oftentimes, they cover the whole hand or the whole foot.
Mehndi Designs for Eid
Eid is any Islamic religious festival that Muslims fervently observe. A great way to celebrate the feast day is by applying mehndi designs on your body.
Medium strokes are preferred for Eid mehndi designs. They’re not too thick but not too fine either. Express your emotions and your personal style!
Best Mehndi Designs
There are numerous combinations of motifs and styles for mehndi designs. It’s difficult to say which is the best design because all of them are beautiful and incredible in their own unique way.
However, the best designs should have even and careful strokes, elegantly meticulous details, and a touch of the wearer’s personality.
Beautiful Mehndi Design
This beautiful, intricate mehndi design is perfect for every auspicious occasion like wedding, engagement and Eid. The design features beautiful patterns, some with fine lines while some have full color.
Elegant Round Mehndi Design
Round patterns for mehndi are quite popular. In above photo, the designer focuses the main design in the palm by creating a round, intricate pattern, covering most of the space. The design in the wrist that served as bangles make the design even more elegant.
Latest Mehndi Designs for Wedding
This design features intricate, detailed pattern covering almost all the spaces at the back of the hand, extending towards the arms. The floral patterns, plus the swirls and dots make this design distinctive and unique.
This is quite simple for a bridal mehndi. However, most of the latest bridal mehndi use simple and easy to make patterns. This kind of design is also used for engagement and mehndi functions with family and friends.
Simple and Easy Mehndi Design
For beginners, simple and easy patterns for mehndi are best to start with. Designs that have simple swirls and outline is best to choose.
Simple Arabic Mehndi Designs
But if you just want a design that covers only the fingers of your hand, the above design is the best option for you. With its simple yet elegant patterns, this will surely make you stand out in any function.
Latest Pakistani Mehndi Designs
Gone are those days that mehndi colors are limited by one or two colors. Today, many designers can enjoy creating their patterns using different colors and accessories. Pakistani mehndi designs feature the combination of color brown, blue and green plus some gems and jewels in their designs.
Floral Mehndi Design for Full Hand
Elegant Henna Mehndi Tattoo
Henna Mehandi Designs for Palm
Beautiful Eid Mehndi For Hand
Round Pakistani Mehndi
Simple Mehandi Design for Feet
Elegant Mehandi Designs
Image Sources: Google / Pinterest